23.January 2020  -Jovana's games Empty 23.January 2020 -Jovana's games

Post by Jovana on Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:10 am

WORLD: Club Friendly

Plzen - Sokolov

pick: over 3,5 goals

odd:1,85-1,95

result:6:0 won

Info:

Plzen will play today 2 games-Against Zizkov and Sokolov. Both games are good for goals but Zizkov is far way better than Sokolov. In Both games Plzen with play both halfs with diffrent line up-45 min with Youngsters and Reserves and 45 min with stronger Line up. Zizkov has quite good team,so i will not risk such many goals there. But against Sokolov i will play this line and one higher line ( +5.5 ). Sokolov in pretty bad moment-they won last two friendlies but they played against amateur teams. In League they are on last place. They are also dirty team-i remember few their games in this season-for example against Pardubice. It is quite possible,that they will try to earn some extra money here. But anyway-there is some Value in theese line. Odds should be not higher than 1.90-1.95 i think. Good game to follow.

ENGLAND: Premier League

Wolves - Liverpool

pick: over 1,5 goals in second half ,both teams to score and over 2.5 goals

odd:2,10 and 2.00

result:(0:1)1:2 won x 2

Info:

We can rightly say that the best team this season in the Premier League is Liverpool. They break all possible records and play amazingly. They have not been defeated in 39 Premier League games and no one has scored him a goal in the last eight. They are convincingly the first on the table and grabbing the title unsustainably after 30 years. The Wolves have been a pleasant surprise this season. They play very well and are seventh in the standings, as have Manchester United in fifth. And in every game which they played was over 1.5 in second part of game.Neto, Jimenez and Traore are outstanding offensive potential. The experienced Moutinho behind them can always push through some superb ball and hopefully the Wolves will be able to score. Wan Dijk, Gomez and Alisson are amazing players and know how to keep their net safe. However, I do not think that this game will succeed and that both teams will score.

SPAIN: Copa del Rey

Badajoz - Eibar

pick: Badajoz or draw or Badajoz

odd:2,30 or 4.50

result:3:1 won

Info:

SD Eibar leaving out of this match key players like Orellana, Inui, Cote, others like Diop, Escalante, Arbilla are out injured, so I expected a weakened version of basque team, who already struggled in previous round vs Cacereño (Badajoz is a couple of levels above this team). It´s true Badajoz have some important absences for tomorrow too, but they´ve signed three good players this week who will likely be available and they´re a quite strong team for 2ªB level. Almost 10k tickets sold, so a good environment in Badajoz and considering all these things, no doubt value is on home win

Jovana
Admin

Broj poruka : 1650
Datum upisa : 2013-03-07

http://jovana-betting.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum