safety:95%

result:3:1 won

TURKEY: Turkish Cup

Besiktas - Erzurum

pick: Besiktas -1,5

odd:1,95

result:2:3 lost

Info:

Besiktas having lost the first leg 3-2, the team must win to qualify for the quarterfinals of the Turkish Cup. The club was ridiculous in the Europa League by winning only one match in 6. Being left behind in the league, Besitkas cannot afford yet another disappointment. Especially against a second division team. That would be a task. Even when leaving with a late goal. They have to qualify. And easily what is more. While playing against one of the big three is always something special, I don't really think that Erzurumspor is in the best psychological frame necessary to make a big game if Besiktas starts the match on a high gear. They are struggling to go directly back into Super Lig and this is their top priority of the season. I am going on a handicap victory at the expense of the dry result because I imagine that the locals will take this match seriously. Especially after a new home defeat against Sivasspor last Sunday. Having played part of the second half 11 to 10. This reasoning may seem simplistic. But this is often what happens in Turkey. Especially in important clubs. After having suffered several disappointments, when the anger of the supporters rages a little too strong, the players buy a kind of social peace by winning the next match with the manner

Jovana
Admin

Broj poruka : 1639
Datum upisa : 2013-03-07

http://jovana-betting.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum