Go down

11.January 2020  -Jovana's games Empty 11.January 2020 -Jovana's games

Post by Jovana on Sun Jan 12, 2020 9:54 am

ITALY: Serie A

Inter  - Atalanta

pick: over 2,5 goals ; both teams to score and over 2,5 goals ;

odd:1,70 ; 1,90

safety:90%

Info: This just has to be played, if it does not go easy then I really do not know what will pass today. Inter is in first place, they have 14 wins, 3 draws and 1 defeat with a goal difference of 39:15 which is an average of exactly 3 goals. per match, the attack is: Martinez and Lukaku, the last two matches: Napoli 1: 3 (win) and Genoa 4: 0 ... On the other hand Atalanta, they are in 5th place, have by far the most effective attack in the league. goal difference 48:25 which is an average of 4.1 goals per game and from 18 games 15/18 times have been a minimum of 3 goals .. last two matches: Parma 5: 0 (win) and Milan 5: 0 (win), I have no say in this team, for this attack simply respect! Antonio Conte: "The match with Atalanta is very big because Gasperini has a strong team that is among the best in the league. They are doing well, they have been growing for years thanks to the work of their coach, who I know well. This Atalanta is stronger than last season, because of all that I expect a very intense game, physically ... In my opinion, a game for me and somehow goals are the safest option, I hope a light all win !!

ENGLAND: Premier League

Leicester   - Southampton

pick: over 1,5 goals in second half

odd:2,00

Safety:80%

ITALY: Serie A

Cagliari  - AC Milan

pick: over 2,5 goals

odd:1,90

safety:85%

ENGLAND: National League South

Wealdstone - Welling