result:???

DENMARK: Superliga

Lyngby - Silkeborg

pick: over 3,5 goals

odd:2,20

safety:80%

result:1:0 lost

Info:

We are now with another pick for tomorrow, Saturday, this time for a Danish league match, Lyngby vs Silkeborg; Lyngby playing at home has an average of total goals of more than 3 per game, finishing 70% of their home matches with over 2.5 goals; As for Silkeborg, he has better numbers for our pick, with an average of 3.80 total goals playing as a visitor and a percentage of 80% matches in that condition that meet the pick, also has a run of 4 consecutive games with this over 2.5 goals, 2 of them as home and 2 as a visito

SPAIN: LaLiga

Valencia - Real Madrid

pick: Luka Jovic score goal or more

odd:5,50

safety:30%

I decide for this pick,because player like is Luka Jovic must start to score goals. He was payed 60 milions last summer to Frankfurt. Zinedine Zidane has no more patoence for him. I am from Serbia and i read many newspaper with interview between Zidane and Jovic. I am gonna bet some low stake here. And i am pretty sure that if he get more than 45 minutes in this game he can score goal. Valencia players are tired from Champions league game against Ajax when they won 0:1. This can be nice pick for all.

AUSTRIA: Tipico Bundesliga

Lask - Sturm

pick: both teams to score

odd:2,00

result:3:3 won

Info:

LASK with a very good half saison, second in the league behind Red Bull Salzburg and the first place in the Europe League, in a group with PSV and Sporting Lisbon. Despite the game on Thursday this team is always hungry, they want to win every single game. Coach Valerian Ismael will rotate a little bit. LASK has the best defense in the league, but Sturm Graz is able to score. They have a good squad with good offensive players like Despodov, Balaj, Huspek, Kiteishvili. They are very motivated to reach the fourth place in the league with a full win against LASK. Two hungry teams with big ambitions, good conditions for both to score.

Jovana
Admin

Broj poruka : 1639
Datum upisa : 2013-03-07

http://jovana-betting.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum