1.December 2019 -Jovana's games

Go down

1.December 2019  -Jovana's games Empty 1.December 2019 -Jovana's games

Post by Jovana on Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:05 am

ITALY: Serie C

Olbia - Monza

pick: Monza to win and over 2,5 goals ; Monza to win with handicap,Monza to win in half time and end of match

odds: 2,00 ; 2,10 ; 2,20

Info: Monza is one of the strongest teams  in Italy low leages .I can told also in Seria B.Owners of this two clubs are Galliani and Berlusconi,ex chairmanis from Ac Milan.They are very strong,and playing very attacking football.I am pretty sure that after the end of season,they will promote to higher level.On the other side we have Olbia team,who is in very poor form and have 3 losses in a row,from weeker teams than Monza. My bets here will be little higher

SCOTLAND: Premiership

Rangers -Hearts

pick: Rangers -1,5 asian handicap

odd:1,90

Info: Hearts is in very bad position this year.After the worst start in their history,sacked manager.But they played without first manager last 5 games.Results are very bad.They will have huge battler for safe this season from relegation.On the other side Rangers,is finally plays how funs expected from them.Very strong,very offensive and they are on second place on table with same points as Celtic .This will crucial win for Rangers today

POLAND: Division 1

Odra Opole - Tychy

pick: over 2,5 goals

odd:1,85

safety: Strong insider match 99,9%,payed information 850e

POLAND: Division 1

Odra Opole - Tychy

pick: Odra Opole

odd:2,70

safety:65%

Info:

This also possible match 3 for 3 points.But my primary bet will be over 2,5 goals because it is fixed match which i pay this morning over 850e to polish source

https://www.flashscore.com/match/GjBX1KsD/#h2h;overall

AUSTRIA: Tipico Bundesliga

Admira - Salzburg

pick: Salzburg to win and over 3,5 goals

odd:1,90

safety:85%

Jovana
Admin

Broj poruka : 1581
Datum upisa : 2013-03-07

http://jovana-betting.serbianforum.info

Back to top Go down